MHM Foundation Hosts Charity Golf Tournament
- Updated: July 1, 2014
Proceeds from August 8 event to help send kids in need to hockey camp.
We are excited to announce that our Minnesota Hockey Magazine (MHM) Team on behalf of the MHM Foundation is hosting our second annual charity golf tournament! Join us on Friday, August 8, for a day on the greens at Pheasant Hills Golf Course. Pheasant Hills is about 40 minutes from downtown St. Paul near Hammond, Wisconsin, and is an easy drive.
[vimeo id=”64531231″ width=”620″ height=”360″]
All proceeds will benefit Minnesota youth looking to attend hockey development camps to improve their skills, but may not have the means to do so. Last year MHM sent kids to the FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes) hockey camp in Alexandria, MN.
With YOUR HELP, we are looking to increase the number of kids we can assist this year. We are working with the Wounded Warriors, Defending the Blue Line, Grant Potulny’s hockey camp, The Lumberyard training center and others to make this happen.
The cost is very reasonable at $75 per golfer on the day of the tournament or $60 per golfer ($240 per team) early registration by July 15. Corporate sponsor packages, hole and contest sponsorships are also available.
Cost includes 18 holes of golf and cart, dinner and entry for prizes. There will be prizes for longest drive, closest to the pin, longest putt (all included in cost), a skins game ($20 per team), mulligans for sale, a putting contest, a 50/50 raffle and more.
The golf tournament will begin with registration and a silent auction at 11 a.m. on Friday, August 8. There will be a noon shotgun start followed by a dinner at 5 p.m. The day will conclude with an awards ceremony and comments from special guests.
MHM is also offering a variety of sponsorship opportunities for individuals, organizers and advertisers, to include:
- Diamond Level Sponsorship | $750 includes 2 months of advertising on MinnesotaHockeyMagazine.com, tournament advertising & hole or contest sponsorship and 4 golfers with carts and dinner
- Gold Level Sponsorship | $500 includes 2 months of advertising on MinnesotaHockeyMagazine.com, tournament advertising & hole or contest sponsorship and 2 golfers with carts and dinner
- Silver Level Sponsorship | $300 Includes 2 months of advertising on MinnesotaHockeyMagazine.com, tournament advertising & hole or contest sponsorship and 1 golfer with cart and dinner
- Bronze Level Sponsorship | $150 includes 2 months of advertising on MinnesotaHockeyMagazine.com, advertising at the tournament & hole sponsorship
- Hole and Contest Sponsorship | $100
Donations are always welcome.
To register for the event or donate to our silent auction contact Scott Tiffany at Scott.Tiffany@MinnesotaHockeyMagazine.com, 715-222-6460.
For details, review and print the Tournament Flyer.
Hope to see many of our Minnesota hockey fans out on the course — should be a fun day for an even better cause!