Save the date (July 31st) for MHM’s 3rd Annual Golf Event for Sending Kids to Camp
- Updated: May 19, 2015
We are excited to announce that Minnesota Hockey Magazine (MHM), on behalf of the MHM Foundation, is hosting our Third Annual charity golf tournament!
Please join us on Friday, July 31st , for a day on the greens at beautiful Pheasant Hills Golf Club in Hammond, Wisconsin. The course is located just 3 miles north of I-94 about 35 minutes from downtown St. Paul. New owner Jeff Kelm has the course in excellent condition and is looking forward to hosting the event.
All proceeds will benefit Minnesota youth looking to attend hockey development camps to improve their skills, develop as a person and have some fun by going to various camps. Without this program they do not have the means to do so. In our first 2 years, we have sent 12 players to hockey camps and we hope to double that number this year! We are currently working on an interactive website to keep everyone informed of our Foundation’s progress.
So far this year, we have silent auction items and prizes that will include framed autographed photos from 1980 Miracle legends Neal Broten and Dave Christian, along with framed autographed photos of hockey legends John Mayasich, Henry Boucha, and others. We also have some autographed items from golfing legends Bernard Langer, Kenny Perry, and more.
Individual tickets are $75 per golfer, and includes golf/cart, dinner, raffle, prizes for golf contests and a silent auction. For those registering early, we will offer a healthy discount.
Registration starts at 11:30 am with a shot gun start at 1:00 pm.
MHM is also offering a variety of sponsorship opportunities for individuals, organizers and advertisers, to include:
- Diamond Level Sponsorship | $750 includes 2 months of advertising on MinnesotaHockeyMagazine.com, tournament advertising & hole or contest sponsorship and 4 golfers with carts and dinner
- Gold Level Sponsorship | $500 includes 2 months of advertising on MinnesotaHockeyMagazine.com, tournament advertising & hole or contest sponsorship and 2 golfers with carts and dinner
- Silver Level Sponsorship | $300 Includes 2 months of advertising on MinnesotaHockeyMagazine.com, tournament advertising & hole or contest sponsorship and 1 golfer with cart and dinner
- Bronze Level Sponsorship | $150 includes 2 months of advertising on MinnesotaHockeyMagazine.com, advertising at the tournament & hole sponsorship
- Hole and Contest Sponsorship | $100
To register for the event or donate to our silent auction, contact Scott Tiffany at email@example.com , or call him at 715-222-6460. If you run a training facility or a hockey camp and want information on how to participate, call Scott for details.
See the complete Golf Tourney flier here.
Hope to see all of our Minnesota hockey fans out on the course — should be a fun day for an even better cause!