MHM’s FIRST Charity Golf Tourney – Help us send some kids to hockey camp!
I’m excited to announce that our Minnesota Hockey Magazine (MHM) Team on behalf of the MHM Foundation is hosting our first ever charity golf tournament! On Monday, September 23, join us for a day on the greens at Pheasant Hills Golf Course in Hammond, Wis. All proceeds will benefit Minnesota youth looking to attend hockey development camps to improve their skills, but may not have the means to do so. Last year, we sent five players to hockey camps and we hope to double that number this year!
The golf tournament will begin with registration and a silent auction at 11 a.m. on September 23. There will be a noon shotgun start followed by a dinner at 5 p.m. The day will conclude with a brief program and ceremony featuring past recipients of MHM’s hockey camp scholarship.
The tournament ambassador is former Minnesota North Star Carl Wetzel – the team’s very first goalie and first to sign a contract with Minnesota’s first and former NHL Team.
MHM is also offering a variety of sponsorship opportunities for individuals, organizers and advertisers, to include:
- Diamond Level Sponsorship | $750 includes 2 months of advertising on MinnesotaHockeyMagazine.com, tournament advertising & hole or contest sponsorship and 4 golfers with carts and dinner
- Gold Level Sponsorship | $500 includes 2 months of advertising on MinnesotaHockeyMagazine.com, tournament advertising & hole or contest sponsorship and 2 golfers with carts and dinner
- Silver Level Sponsorship | $300 Includes 2 months of advertising on MinnesotaHockeyMagazine.com, tournament advertising & hole or contest sponsorship and 1 golfer with cart and dinner
- Bronze Level Sponsorship | $150 includes 2 months of advertising on MinnesotaHockeyMagazine.com, advertising at the tournament & hole sponsorship
- Hole and Contest Sponsorship | $100
Individual tickets are $75 per golfer, which includes 18 holes, boxed lunch, dinner and a silent auction.
To register for the event or donate to our silent auction, shoot me an email, or contact Scott Tiffany at Scott.Tiffany@MinnesotaHockeyMagazine.com, 715-222-6460.
Hope to see all of our Minnesota hockey fans out on the course — should be a fun day for an even better cause!